NEM Shows Off Big List of Projects Built Using the NEM Blockchain!
A currency which has been in the markets for almost three years now, NEM suddenly shot into prominence from June 2017 onwards when the currency’s price received a major boost. NEM prices went from $0.2 in early December to $2.03 in early January – this is when the currency shot to prominence and suddenly caught the eye of a number of investors. However, the markets have since slowed down, but the interest in NEM continues.
NEM prices have dropped down to a low of $0.34 – a three-month low, but the currency continues to fight back. NEM, with a market cap of $3.0 Billion is currently ranked #13 in the list of cryptocurrencies by market cap. While the currency continues to be among the top names, there are many who speculate about the long term future and practical use case of NEM.
In order to showcase their practical use cases, NEM has shared a large list of projects on their Github page. Here’s a list of all the NEM blockchain based projects being used to solve real-life challenges:
- Apostille – Second-generation blockchain notarization service.
- LuxTag – Digitized certificates of authenticity for products (or machines, or vehicles, etc.) on a blockchain.
- OpenApostille – OpenApostille is a service with which you can share your Apostille created by NEM Wallet (NanoWallet) with everyone.
- PROVER – PROVER is a blockchain service for confirming the authenticity of the events, facts, or phenomena.
- Bankera – Spectrocoin is building Bankera, a digital bank to last for the blockchain era.
- DM Coin – DarcMatter is developing a blockchain based distributed ledger to remove opacity and inefficiencies from the global alternative investment industry.
- myCoinvest – Ecosystem that offers an incentivized automatic savings platform powered by blockchain.
BLOCKCHAIN HOLDS GREAT potential for improving payment systems, but for the moment that potential remains largely unrealised.read more
Algorithms automating repetitive legal tasks will allow lawyers to focus on pertinent legal issues while expanding their work portfolios.read more
From improving health care processes to predicting when you might need to go into the hospital, AI is improving many aspects of the way we obtain and pay for medical care. Most patients aren’t aware – yet – of what goes on to make AI a reality in health care.read more
An analysis of more than 400 use cases across 19 industries and nine business functions highlights the broad use and significant economic potential of advanced AI techniques.read more
Did the chicken you just buy at the supermarket have a nice life, roam free, and eat healthy grains? If you’re the kind of person who cares, Carrefour SA, the big France-based grocery chain, has the bird for you.read more
Steven Spielberg’s new film “Ready Player One” imagines a future where people live much of their lives in virtual reality. Do science fiction’s predictions of the future ever come true?read more
Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery